You + Big Five = Uncommon FITs
This is your page to access the latest resources and information to help you succeed. Our team is here to support your network of advisors every step of the way. We believe in the power of sustainable travel to change the world for the better.
It’s about Partnership
- Big Five does not sell “direct” so we can truly call ourselves your Partner
- We do luxury FITs to Africa, Latin America, Asia and the South Pacific
- Together, we get your clients’ itinerary right every time by asking all the important questions… We design nothing that is “off the shelf”
- Prior to sending an itinerary, we will do video or telephone conference calls with you and your clients at no extra cost to you
- The result, with a qualified client, is a 50% to 70% close rate
- Getting the in-destination experience right through our expertise and our premier 24 hour White Glove Service® guest assistance
- Priced NET to you and commissions are paid in the month of travel
Request our Navigator Series® Edition III coffee-table brochure for yourself or your clients to explore our destinations with descriptions, suggested itineraries and custom options. Order through the website link: Brochure Order Form or contact Brenda Lee, 800 244 3483, Ext. 2220, or email Reception@bigfive.com.
What’s on your travel Bucket List for 2018 – 2019 is a letter that you can customize with your contact information and logo. It serves as an introduction to Big Five and can be used to begin a dialogue. Copy the attached letter or, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
Learn about sustainable travel at Galapagos.com, a sustainable travel website named after the islands known as the birthplace for Darwin’s theory of evolution. The new website is designed for travelers and travel advisors in search of world-class holiday destinations that also benefit local people and the planet. It provides a general ranking from a neutral third party for destinations based on sustainable tourism. If you, like so many of our partners have told us, have questions or you have clients with questions about sustainable travel, please visit Galapagos.com to find out more.
Talk to us. We are here to help you fulfill the needs, expectations and travel dreams of your clients. Request a quote from one of our knowledgeable and professional Destination Specialists. Call 800 244 3483 and ask for or dial one of the extensions listed below.
Volker Altvater – Africa
Ext. 2214, Volker@bigfive.com
Susie Gavlik – Latin America
Ext. 2215, Susie@bigfive.com
Tatiana Johnston – Latin America, Africa, Asia & the Orient
Ext. 2203, Tatiana@bigfive.com
Gisela Polo – Latin America, Africa, Asia & the Orient
Ext. 2212, Gisela@bigfive.com
Colin Rose – Asia, the Orient, Africa & South Pacific
Ext. 2209, Colin@bigfive.com
Request Training or Plan an Event
As your strategic partner, we offer private webinars to keep you informed and updated on the best of Big Five. Click on this Webinar Link to view some past webinars to give you a sense of what we discuss. We can also do an in-office training session or schedule to attend your event. If you would like to schedule training or attendance at an event, please contact your Regional Sales Manager, or Paul Dorgan, VP Sales, Ext. 2206, email: Paul@bigfive.com.
Let us know if you need content — either text copy, digital artwork, or XML feeds for your marketing campaigns. You can also enjoy cobranding with your logo and contact details, such as with our President’s Picks. Explore this collection of a dozen unique, energetic and cutting-edge journeys that have been personally hand-selected by Big Five’s president, Ashish Sanghrajka, to include off-the-beaten-path experiences that your clients will love. This collection is always evolving to feature the newest and most exciting options available today. To see what we can do for you, contact Deborah Kilcollins, Brand Manager, Ext. 2214, Deborah@bigfive.com.
For more about Big Five
- One More Generation: Discover why we chose to partner with this nonprofit organization, which was founded by two young conservationists.
- Kids: Explore our family initiatives
- Media Center: For more information and articles about Big Five
Tune in to our Social Media for more of what is happening at Big Five.